The Medical Capital
With 480 hospitals and a population of 15 million people, Istanbul is becoming the new healthcare capital of Europe.
The City Offers
- Highly qualified and experienced doctors that are the U.S. trained and board certified.
- No waiting period for your treatment.
- Top-quality infrastructure and professionals using the latest technology.
- Well-trained, experienced personnel.
- Affordable treatment costs, compared with the same procedures performed in Europe and the U.S.
Medical Tourist Experience
During their time in Istanbul, patients experience:
- Highly qualified medical procedures performed by top specialists.
- Perfectly monitored, controlled surgeries.
- A picturesque tourist holiday (tour packages may also include other cities), led by professional tour guides.
- Distinctive care and a professionally organized package.
City of Legends:Magnificent Istanbul
Charming Istanbul stands as a complete city in itself while also encompassing all that it has been—namely, Byzantium and Constantinople. It's a cliche to talk about Istanbul serving as the bridge between east and west—Asia and Europe—but it’s true that you get the best of both worlds in this captivating city.
The historically diverse area offers something new and unexpected around every corner because it’s been home to so many different cultures over the centuries. International travel magazines agree that Istanbul is a must-see:
- “The skyline here is a glittering ribbon of palaces, mosques, and minarets, but also of sleek skyscrapers, where the sybaritic restaurant and nightclub scene easily rivals New York’s or London’s.” –Travel + Leisure
- “’If one had but a single glance to give the world, one should gaze on Constantinople,’” marveled Alphonse de Lamartine, the 19th-century French writer, and politician. Sixteen centuries as the legendary capital of the Byzantine, Roman, and Ottoman Empires, Istanbul has long entranced the civilized world.”—National Geographic